10 Collyer Quay
#18-01 Ocean Financial Centre
Office Telephone: +65 6411 5300
Office Fax: +65 6411 5355
Direct Dial (Singapore): +65 6411 5336
Talk to Eviaty about
More about Eviaty
Evie is a Senior Associate based in our Singapore office.
Evie's practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance and foreign direct investment with particular areas of energy and natural resources. In particular, she has in-depth knowledge on production sharing contracts, joint operating agreements and other concession contracts in the oil and gas and mining sectors. Evie has advised a variety of clients including issuers, investors, sponsors and financiers on IPOs, reverse takeover and regulatory compliance under Indonesian law and other jurisdiction in the Asia Pacific region. She also recently advised and represented the largest Indonesian airline in its global operation, specifically in the UK.
Evie is an Indonesian qualified lawyer and joined Holman Fenwick Willan in 2013 after five years at another leading law firm in Singapore. Before commencing her practice in Singapore, she served as a legal counsel of Pertamina's subsidiary, the Indonesia national oil company, and completed her legal practice in a major international law firm in Jakarta.
Evie speaks Bahasa Indonesia and English fluently and is also a registered sworn translator having extensive experience in translating legal documents from Bahasa Indonesia to English language.
Recent work includes advising:
- Advising a US hedge fund on the acquisition of a minority shareholding, followed by the subsequent acquisition of the entire share capital of a Luxemburg entity holding ownership of a gold copper mining licence in Mongolia.
- Advising Tata Power on its divestment of coal mining assets in Indonesia to Bakrie Group.
- Advising Canaccord Genuity, as sponsors of Wilton Resources Corporation Limited, a company listed on the Catalist of the SGX – ST, on its reverse takeover along with the concurrent acquisition of a producing gold mine concession in Indonesia.
- Advising a major FSRU operator on its structured investment in Indonesia and compliance with the cabotage rules under the Indonesian shipping and oil and gas regulations.
- Advising Maiora Asset Management, a private equity fund, and PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk, as security agent, on the issuance of bonds listed on the SGX-ST secured by various Indonesian coal mining assets.
- Advising Royal Boskalis on various legal matters pertaining to its construction projects in Indonesia.
- Advising PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk on its global operation and establishment of international routes from Jakarta, Soekarno Hatta airport, to London, Gatwick and Heathrow airports.