Lawyers on hand to manage your commercial requirements
We specialise in advising clients on a wide range of day to day commercial matters across our core sectors.
What we do in Commercial Contracts
Our clients appreciate that we can deliver comprehensive advice on all types of commercial contracts. We have lawyers across our offices who work with clients on various commercial matters in our core sectors of focus, including advising on international or complex transactions.
We are able to advise our clients on the full range of commercial agreements they may encounter, such as:
- Joint ventures
- Agency and distribution agreements
- Contracts of carriage
- Technical and management agreements
- Concession and operating agreements
- Sale of goods contracts
- Consultancy agreements
- Forward finance and derivative agreements
Our experience in Commercial Contracts
We provide below some examples of our work in this area:
- Preparing a frame agreement for the provision of international freight management services for one of the world's leading providers of shipping, logistics and marine services.
- Multi-billion US$ projects advising on innovative contractual structures for the development and production of hydrocarbons by the national oil company of a major oil producing country working in conjunction with international oil companies and negotiating the terms of the arrangement.
- Negotiation and conclusion of farm-in agreements in relation to an operated asset, involving advising on title to assets, risk areas in production sharing and joint operating agreements, and operational issues such as employees and property.
- Construction contracts and sub-contracts for two mobile semi-submersible drilling units for an Asian industrial construction company.