1 Bligh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Office Telephone: +61 (0)2 9320 4600
Office Fax: +61 (0)2 9320 4666
Direct Dial (Sydney): +61 (0)2 9320 4626
Talk to Chris about
More about Chris
Chris is an experienced projects lawyer specialising in structured real estate transactions, with a particular focus on the acquisition, development and disposal of commercial, industrial and retail properties. Chris also has expertise in commercial, industrial and retailing leasing and all aspects of property due diligence.
Chris acts for a diverse range of clients, including superannuation funds, listed and unlisted funds, institutional and private clients, developers and property advisory firms.
Chris has expertise in drafting and negotiating transaction documents for large and complex transactions and his commercial focus and transaction management skills help clients achieve their project objectives on time and in a cost efficient way.
Recent work includes:
- Advising the co-owners on the sale of an A-grade commercial office building in St Leonards for $168 million;
- Acting for a private client on the sale of an industrial property in Mascot for $67 million to a residential developer;
- Acted for AustralianSuper on the sale of $241 million A-Grade office building in Parramatta CBD;
- Acted for Cbus Property on the sale of $121 million commercial office building in Sydney CBD for residential conversion; and
- Advising a private client on the acquisition of an industrial property in Mascot for $47 million.
Chris is qualified in New South Wales, Australia and has experience working across a number of jurisdictions in Australia.