1 Bligh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Office Telephone: +61 (0)2 9320 4600
Office Fax: +61 (0)2 9320 4666
Direct Dial (Sydney): +61 (0)2 9320 4650
Talk to Beth about
More about Beth
Beth is a construction lawyer with experience in a diverse range of construction and infrastructure projects in Australia.
Beth acts for owners, contractors, project managers and consultants in the preparation of construction contracts, consultant agreements and subcontracts. She specialises in project negotiation, project documentation and the provision of advice in relation to project administration.
Beth's work includes advising:
- Alstom Transport Australia – on contract administration issues related to the Sydney Light Rail project in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
- Facilitate Corporation – on various services agreements and construction management agreements for office fit out projects in Australia and throughout the world.
- Pro-invest Group – on the early contractor involvement documentation for the Little Collins Street Holiday Inn Express hotel in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
- Pro-invest Group – on the roll-out of the Even Hotel hotels throughout Australia.
- Qube Holdings – on the preparation, negotiation and finalisation of the project documentation for the development of the Moorebank Intermodal Terminal in Moorebank, New South Wales, Australia.
Beth is qualified in New South Wales, Australia.