Adjudicating Variation Accounts Seminar
HFW will be hosting a seminar run for the Adjudication Society which will consider practical and legal issues relevant to the resolution of multiple variations in adjudication.
5 October 2016
Michael Sergeant and Richard Booth will analyse the following issues:
- Practical and tactical considerations when adjudicating multiple variations.
- Is the Adjudicator required to consider each disputed variation, or can the variation account be adjudicated on a sample or other summary basis?
- Common legal issues arising from the adjudication of multiple variations and how to deal with those issues in the context of the adjudication process.
- New legislation and its impact.
- Possible jurisdictional pitfalls for the unwary.
- Adjudicating key variations as a prelude to a final account/ delay claim.
If you have any queries regarding this event, or to register your interest in attending, please contact us at href="mailto:email@example.com"> firstname.lastname@example.org.